You'll love our one mile hiking trail that twists its way around our hilly, dense forest.
Sister Creek Trail has several bridges, 2 monkey bridges and a balance beam along its path. Many of these were built by eagle scouts.
- 1 mile walking/hiking trail
- Large activity fields
- 3 pavilions with picnic tables located throughout
- City water
- Handicap accessible restrooms
Rules and regulations
Please ensure your group strictly adheres to the following list. Failure to follow our rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the premises and loss of your deposit. Keep Youth Acres safe and enjoyable for everyone!
- No firearms or fireworks allowed
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed
- No swimming
- No disorderly conduct
- No property damage
- No hunting
- No mini bikes or ATV's
- No littering
- You are required to follow the Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources boating and fishing regulations while on Canton Lake.
- Do not move picnic tables or fire rings
- Children and minors must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash. You must clean up after your pet and deposed of in one of our trash receptacles. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Do not leave your pets behind when you are away from your campsite.