We're open daily for events, small groups, individuals, youth groups, church gatherings, family events, birthday parties, frisbee golf, or for just a day outdoors. Groups of all ages are welcome. Bring your group out and let them play outdoors in a safe environment.
- Small groups (up to 50): $150
- Large groups (50 and up): $250
- 1 mile walking/hiking trail
- Large activity fields
- 9-hole frisbee golf
- 3 pavilions with picnic tables located throughout
- City water
- Fish anywhere along our shoreline
- Chapel in the woods with alter and seats 180
- Handicap accessible restrooms
Rules and regulations
Please ensure your group strictly adheres to the following list. Failure to follow our rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the premises and loss of your deposit. Keep Youth Acres safe and enjoyable for everyone!
- No firearms or fireworks allowed
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed
- No swimming
- No disorderly conduct
- No property damage
- No hunting
- No mini bikes or ATV's
- No littering
- You are required to follow the Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources boating and fishing regulations while on Canton Lake.
- Do not move picnic tables or fire rings
- Campfires in the fire ring only. Burn wood, paper and biodegradable materials only. Upon departure, please extinguish your fire completely.
- Campers are required to maintain a clean campsite. Trashcans are provided throughout the campground. If your site is left a mess, you will lose your deposit.
- Children and minors must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- You may cut and gather fallen trees. No cutting down trees for firewood.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash. You must clean up after your pet and deposed of in one of our trash receptacles. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Do not leave your pets behind when you are away from your campsite.